Grameenphone Ltd. is the largest telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh. We were the first company to introduce GSM technology in Bangladesh when we launched our services in March 1997. With a nationwide network that covers almost 100 percent of the population, Grameenphone provides services to more than 65 million subscribers (As of Q4, 2017).
A joint venture between Telenor (56%) of Norway and Grameen Telecom (34%) of Bangladesh Grameenphone is listed with the Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited.
Grameenphone’s network is EDGE/GPRS/3G/4G enabled and all our subscribers have access to high speed internet. We have introduced many digital services like MyGP, Bioscope, WowBox, Tonic and GPay for our customers to help reduce the digital divide in Bangladesh and enable individuals and societies to grow and become more empowered.
Grameenphone official Facebook page operates along the following points:
• We respond to all queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• We use the language pattern of our fan's post in our replies. Please accept our apologies for any typos when it comes to Roman Bengali.
• We may be forced to ban a fan for flooding/ spamming or using abusive words and pictures on our page.
• We may erase posts if it’s not relevant with Grameenphone or with any Grameenphone Offers & Services.
• We reserve the right to erase any kind of posts/comments that could be considered controversial or defamatory.